Anna Dello Russo, Editor-at-Large at Vogue Japan, has become synonymous with eccentricity. Boasting a closet filled with more than 4000 pairs of shoes, she vows to never repeat an outfit twice. Looking through street style photos of Anna, it’s obvious she loves to accessorize be it with statement hats, bracelets, necklaces or all of the above.
A few months ago, H&M announced that it would be adding Anna to the list of collaborators. Being a non-designer, she chose to focus on her #1 love: accessories.
In a promo video she released for the collection, she lists her 10 ‘fashion rules‘:
- Fashion is a declaration of your own freedom
- Between style and fashion? Absolutely fashion
- Fashion is always uncomfortable, if you feel comfortable you never get the look
- Fabulous at every age
- Wearing night clothes in the daytime is unexpected
- Somebody wearing your same outfit? Wonderful, you did the right choice
- You must wear outfit once
- Wear coat as a dress
- It doesn’t matter the size of your body, fashion flatter everyone
- Fashion jewels personalise your style. Nothing succeeds like excess
Check out the pictures below for all the items from the collaboration due to hit stores this October